Look for appliance repair businesses in Auckland.
Click a place below for more details.
SOS Appliance Repairs
09 533 6954
Fratley Ave Farm Cove, Auckland
Mon-Fri 8m - 5pm, Sat 9am to 12pm
Vance of SOS Appliance Repairs has been repairing all types of whiteware appliances for longer than he’d like to say....
- Aplus appliance repair and service Total: 9 Avg: (4.6)
- Chelsea View Dr, Chatswood,Northshore, Auckland 0626, New Zealand
- 09-419 7634,
- Service House Total: 4 Avg: (3)
- 4 Huron St, Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand
- 09-489 9555,
- Windress Total: 21 Avg: (2.8)
- J/5 Miro Pl, Albany, Auckland 0632, New Zealand
- 09-443 4495,
- ESI Appliance Services Auckland City Total: 15 Avg: (2.9)
- 2/604 Rosebank Rd, Avondale, Auckland 0604, New Zealand
- 09-360 0965,
- Appliance Repairs, Parts And Services Total: 31 Avg: (5)
- 9C Trading Pl, Henderson, Auckland 0612, New Zealand
- 021 534 712,
- C-Jays Services Total: 7 Avg: (5)
- 1/6 Keith Hay Dr, Manukau, Auckland 2104, New Zealand
- 0800 295 297,
The appliance repair companies are courteous and quick to get in touch. They offer good value for money repair costs. They are dependable, professional, qualified service agents having plenty of years in the industry. They can handle lots of sorts of appliance whiteware including refrigerators , freezers, washers, clothes dryers and cookers.
They will work on all sorts of domestic appliance and will aim to repair your issue first time. The repair services are well-known in the Auckland therefore you can rely on them to give a good repair job.
We realise that you have a range of options for whiteware repair companies but we strive to do a good job. As a result people are able to depend upon us to do the job accurately to get your whiteware working again. If you have domestic appliance problems in Auckland ring now.
More About Auckland
Auckland (/ˈɔːklənd/ AWK-lənd) is a city in the North Island of New Zealand. The most populous urban area in the country, Auckland has an urban population of around 1,628,900 (June 2018). It is located in the Auckland Region—the area governed by Auckland Council—which includes outlying rural areas and the islands of the Hauraki Gulf, resulting in a total population of 1,695,900. Auckland is a diverse, multicultural and cosmopolitan city, home to the largest Polynesian population in the world. A Māori-language name for Auckland is Tāmaki ([ˈtaːmaki]) or Tāmaki-makau-rau, meaning “Tāmaki with a hundred lovers”, in reference to the desirability of its fertile land at the hub of waterways in all directions.