- Aplus appliance repair and service Total: 9 Avg: (4.6)
- Chelsea View Dr, Chatswood,Northshore, Auckland 0626, New Zealand
- 09-419 7634,
- Aplus dishwasher reapir Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 79 Chelsea View Dr, Chatswood, Auckland 0626, New Zealand
- 09-419 7634,
- Arrow Refrigeration Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 163 Archers Rd, Glenfield, Auckland 0629, New Zealand
- 09-444 1661,
- R & G Appliance Services Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 98 Spinella Dr, Glenfield, North Shore 0629, New Zealand
- 09-443 6940,
- Appliance Servicemen Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Ashfield Rd, Wairau Valley, Auckland, North Shore 0627, New Zealand
- 09-444 4170,
- White Refrigeration Total: 1 Avg: (2)
- 17 Westmoreland St W, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021, New Zealand
- 09-376 5680,
These appliance repair companies are courteous and quick to respond. They offer fair repair costs. They are efficient, skilled repairers with plenty of experience in the industry. They will work on lots of types of domestic appliance including fridges , freezers, washing machines, dryers and cookers.
The companies are going to aim to repair any types of domestic appliance and will hope to fix the problem first time. The appliance repair companies have a good reputation in the Birkdale therefore you can depend on them to offer a good repair job.
We understand how you will have a range of choices for domestic appliance repair services so we aim to please. As a result people can count on us to do the repair work as quickly as possible getting your whiteware operating once more. If you have appliance repair work near Birkdale call today.
More About Birkdale
Birkdale is an area of Southport, within the Metropolitan Borough of Sefton, Merseyside, though historically in Lancashire, in the north-west of England. The area is located on the Irish Sea coast, approximately a mile away from the centre of Southport. From 1894 to 1912, Birkdale and the adjoining suburb/village of Ainsdale were administered by Birkdale Urban District Council before becoming part of the county borough of Southport. Until 1 April 1974, Birkdale lay in the traditional borders of the county of Lancashire. At the 2001 census, the local government ward called Birkdale had a population of 12,265. The population of the area at the 2011 Census is shown under Birkdale(Ward)(qv). Other parts of Birkdale are included in Dukes Ward—which contains a significant part of the village centre and the Royal Birkdale Golf Club—Kew Ward and Ainsdale ward.
Birkdale also inspired the name for a new urban mixed use community in the United States twelve miles north of Charlotte, North Carolina in Huntersville, North Carolina called Birkdale Village.