- Remedy Appliance Servicing Total: 4 Avg: (5)
- 5 Kurnell Dr, Howick, Auckland 2010, New Zealand
- 021 744 476,
- SOS Appliance Repairs Total: 4 Avg: (4.3)
- 43 Fratley Ave, Farm Cove, Auckland 2012, New Zealand
- 09-533 6954,
- Bardo Appliance Servicing Total: 10 Avg: (4.6)
- 25 Evelyn Rd, Cockle Bay, Auckland 2014, New Zealand
- 027 633 3524,
- East City Stove Repairs Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 22 Cascades Rd, Pakuranga, Auckland 2010, New Zealand
- 0274 516 454,
- Comply Guy Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 2 Holbrook Pl, Cockle Bay, Auckland 2014, New Zealand
- 0800 669 999,
- Kydco Technical Services Ltd Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 43 Megan Ave, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland 2010, New Zealand
- 09-576 4739,
The appliance repair services are friendly and quick to respond. All of them provide good value for money repair costs. They are efficient, experienced service agents with plenty of years in the industry. They will handle lots of sorts of domestic appliance including fridges , deep freezes, washers, clothes dryers and ovens.
The companies will work on all types of appliances and will hope to fix the issue on the first visit. The appliance repair services are well-known in the Botany Downs so you will be able to rely on them to offer a good service.
We understand how you will have a range of choices for appliance repair services but we aim to please. This means you can depend upon us to do the repair work accurately to get your appliances working once more. If you have any whiteware problems in Botany Downs call today.
More About Botany Downs
Botany Downs is an eastern suburb of the city of Auckland, New Zealand. This residential area previously formed part of the East Tamaki area. According to the 2006 New Zealand census, Botany Downs had a population of 4830, having grown 2.7% since 2001. The area has one of the country’s biggest shopping malls – Botany Town Centre. In terms of local-body administration, the suburb lies in the Howick ward, one of the thirteen administrative divisions of the Auckland Council. Since 2008, a general electorate, Botany, has reflected the name of the suburb.