- Espresso Tools New Zealand Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 91 Kingsley St, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand
- 0800 832 448,
- Wishart Appliance Repair Company Total: 12 Avg: (3.8)
- 144 Queens Dr, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-569 9949,
- Appliance Repairs, Parts And Services Total: 31 Avg: (5)
- 9C Trading Pl, Henderson, Auckland 0612, New Zealand
- 021 534 712,
- Tharcold Service Centre Total: 19 Avg: (2.3)
- Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-478 3104,
- Surf City Appliance Repairs Total: 4 Avg: (4.8)
- 128 Gill St, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 1252,
- Butler & Hewitt Ltd Total: 9 Avg: (4.2)
- 54 Munroe St, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
- 06-835 3104,
These appliance repair companies are courteous and fast to respond. All of them offer good value for money pricing. They are dependable, experienced repairers with plenty of experience in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies can work on many sorts of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, clothes dryers and cookers.
They are going to aim to repair any types of domestic appliance and will aim to repair the issue first time. The appliance repair services are well-known in the Braeburn therefore you will be able to rely on them to give a good service.
We realise that you have a range of choices in domestic appliance repair companies but we strive to do a good job. This means you are able to count upon us to do the repair work as quickly as possible to get your domestic appliances working again. If you have whiteware issues near Braeburn ring now.
More About Braeburn
The ‘Braeburn’ is a cultivar of apple that is firm to the touch with a red/orange vertical streaky appearance on a yellow/green background. Its color intensity varies with different growing conditions.
It was discovered as a chance seedling in 1952 by the farmer O. Moran from Waiwhero in the Moutere Hills near Motueka, New Zealand. It was then cultivated by the Williams Brothers nursery as a potential export variety. It is a seedling from the ‘Lady Hamilton’ apple. The apple itself is named after Braeburn Orchard near Motueka, where it was first commercially grown.