- Bardo Appliance Servicing Total: 10 Avg: (4.6)
- 25 Evelyn Rd, Cockle Bay, Auckland 2014, New Zealand
- 027 633 3524,
- Ararimu Appliance Services Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 13 Norrie Rd, Drury 2113, New Zealand
- 09-294 7714,
- C-Jays Services Total: 7 Avg: (5)
- 1/6 Keith Hay Dr, Manukau, Auckland 2104, New Zealand
- 0800 295 297,
- Active Appliances Repairs Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 29 Markedo Pl, Papakura, 2110, New Zealand
- 09-268 7333,
- Comply Guy Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 2 Holbrook Pl, Cockle Bay, Auckland 2014, New Zealand
- 0800 669 999,
- Tech Connect Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 262 Creightons Rd, Clevedon, Auckland 2582, New Zealand
- 021 171 7131,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and fast to respond. All of them offer fair pricing. They are efficient, skilled repairers having plenty of experience in the industry. The repair companies will work on lots of sorts of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , freezers, washers, clothes dryers and cookers.
The companies are going to aim to repair all types of appliances and will aim to fix the job first time. The appliance repair companies are well-known in the Clevedon therefore you will be able to depend on them to offer good repair job.
We know how you will have a number of choices for appliance repair companies so we strive to do a good job. This means you can depend on us to do the repair work as quickly as possible to get your whiteware working once more. For whiteware problems near Clevedon call now.
More About Clevedon
Clevedon (/ˈkliːvdən/, KLEEV-dən) is an English town and civil parish in the unitary authority of North Somerset, which covers part of the ceremonial county of Somerset. It has a population of 21,281 according to the United Kingdom Census 2011. It lies among a group of small hills, including Church Hill, Wain’s Hill (topped by the remains of an Iron Age hill fort), Dial Hill, Strawberry Hill, Castle Hill, Hangstone Hill and Court Hill which is a Site of Special Scientific Interest along the Severn estuary. Though mentioned in the Domesday Book, Clevedon grew in the Victorian period as a seaside resort and in the 20th century as a dormitory town.