- Auckland Leather Repairs and Sofa Cleaning Total: 10 Avg: (5)
- 6/7 The Avenue, Albany, Auckland 0632, New Zealand
- 027 529 5882,
- Windress Total: 21 Avg: (2.8)
- J/5 Miro Pl, Albany, Auckland 0632, New Zealand
- 09-443 4495,
- Pixel Plus Appliance & Installation Ltd Total: 15 Avg: (4.8)
- 9 Black Teal Cl, Unsworth Heights, Auckland 0632, New Zealand
- 021 133 5113,
- Sink Appliances Total: 127 Avg: (5)
- Albany Hwy, Albany, Auckland 0632, New Zealand
- 0800 467 465,
- Thermal Solutions Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- Unit C/7 Furnace Pl, Silverdale 0932, New Zealand
- 09-426 0332,
- Arrow Refrigeration Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 163 Archers Rd, Glenfield, Auckland 0629, New Zealand
- 09-444 1661,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and fast to get in touch. All of them offer fair pricing. They are reliable, skilled service agents with lots of years in the industry. The repair companies will work on many sorts of appliance whiteware including fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, dryers and ovens.
The companies will work on all types of domestic appliance and will aim to fix the job first time. The appliance repair services are well-known in the Dairy Flat therefore you can depend on them to provide good service.
We understand how you have a range of choices in appliance repairs but we strive to do a good job. This means people can count on us to do the job as quickly as possible getting your appliances working again. If you have domestic appliance problems in Dairy Flat call now.
More About Dairy Flat
Coordinates: 36°39′07″S 174°38′54″E / 36.651929°S 174.648328°E / -36.651929; 174.648328
Dairy Flat is a rural district 8 km south of Orewa beach in the North Island of New Zealand, 28 km north of central Auckland. Until the early 1990s most of the district was in dairy farms of 40 to 60 hectares (100 to 150 acres), but with the growth of Auckland City and the extension of the Northern Motorway into the area, these are being gradually subdivided into lifestyle blocks of around 2 to 5 hectares (5 to 12 acres), many of which are grazing sheep, horses, beef cattle or deer. Although it still retains a rural character, it is counted as part of the Auckland urban area in official statistics.