- Wayne Jury Appliance Repairs Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 813 Mangorei Rd, Mangorei 4371, New Zealand
- 06-757 5365,
- Surf City Appliance Repairs Total: 4 Avg: (4.8)
- 128 Gill St, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 1252,
- D & L Appliance Services Total: 9 Avg: (3.7)
- Parklands Ave, Bell Block, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand
- 06-755 2028,
- Chris Allen Service Centre Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 36 Dorset Ave, Westown, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 3304,
The appliance repair services are friendly and fast to respond. All of them offer fair pricing. They are efficient, professional, qualified repairers with lots of years in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies will handle lots of sorts of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , freezers, washers, clothes dryers and ovens.
They are going to work on any types of domestic appliance and will aim to fix the problem on the first visit. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Dawson Falls therefore you can rely on them to provide good service.
We realise how you have a number of choices in domestic appliance repair services so we aim to please. As a result you are able to rely upon us to do the repair work accurately getting your whiteware working again. If you have any appliance issues near Dawson Falls call now.
More About Dawson Falls
Dawson Falls is one of seven waterfalls on the Murtle River in Wells Gray Provincial Park, British Columbia, Canada.
Dawson Falls was named in 1913 by land surveyor Robert Henry Lee after George Herbert Dawson, the Surveyor-General for British Columbia from 1912-1917. Lee and his crew camped near Dawson Falls during the summers of 1913 and 1914 while they surveyed homesteaders’ lots along the south side of the Murtle River. On July 24, 1913, Lee was surveying west from Dawson Falls when he discovered Helmcken Falls.