- Wishart Appliance Repair Company Total: 12 Avg: (3.8)
- 144 Queens Dr, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-569 9949,
- Dewar Appliance Repairs Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 7/101 Gracefield Rd, Gracefield, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-568 2550,
- Coastal Electronics Paraparaumu - Daily Pickup & Delivery Available Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 4 Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-297 2745,
- Total Appliance Service Centre Total: 8 Avg: (1.5)
- 91 Nelson St, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, New Zealand
- 04-576 9581,
- Tharcold Service Centre Total: 19 Avg: (2.3)
- Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-478 3104,
- Appliance Repairs Wellington Total: 25 Avg: (4.7)
- 20/6 Riddiford St, Newtown, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
- 04-380 0122,
The appliance repair businesses are friendly and fast to respond. All of them offer fair repair costs. They are reliable, skilled technicians with plenty of experience in the industry. The repair companies will handle lots of sorts of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , deep freezes, washing machines, clothes dryers and cookers.
They are going to aim to repair all types of appliances and will aim to repair the issue first time. The appliance repair services are well-known in the Eastbourne so you will be able to depend on them to give good repair job.
We realise that you have a number of options for domestic appliance repair services so we aim to please. As a result you can count upon us to do the job as quickly as possible to get your domestic appliances operating again. If you have appliance problems near Eastbourne call today.
More About Eastbourne
Eastbourne (/ˈiːstbɔːrn/ (listen)) is a town, seaside resort and borough in the non-metropolitan county of East Sussex on the south coast of England, 19 miles (31 km) east of Brighton. Eastbourne is immediately to the east of Beachy Head, the highest chalk sea cliff in Great Britain and part of the larger Eastbourne Downland Estate.
With a seafront consisting largely of Victorian hotels, a pier and a Napoleonic era fort and military museum, Eastbourne was developed at the direction of the Duke of Devonshire from 1859 from four separate hamlets. It has a growing population, a broad economic base and is home to companies in a wide range of industries.