- Espresso Tools New Zealand Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 91 Kingsley St, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand
- 0800 832 448,
- Ascot Television Services Total: 16 Avg: (3.2)
- 9 Birmingham Dr, Middleton, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-339 0539,
- Maytag Appliance Centre Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 64 Sandyford St, Waltham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand
- 03-365 5310,
- Appliance Guy Ltd Total: 33 Avg: (4.2)
- 4/8 Vulcan Pl, Middleton, Christchurch 8442, New Zealand
- 03-344 1530,
- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 19 Avg: (1.8)
- 2/19 Nga Mahi Rd, Sockburn, Christchurch 8440, New Zealand
- 03-348 6060,
- Appliance Services Total: 13 Avg: (3.9)
- 128 Antigua St, Addington, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-366 1118,
The appliance repair businesses are courteous and quick to respond. All of them offer fair pricing. They are dependable, professional, qualified service agents with plenty of years in the industry. The repair companies can work on lots of sorts of appliance whiteware including fridges , freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers and cookers.
They will aim to repair any sorts of domestic appliance and will hope to repair the job on the first visit. The repair services have a good reputation in the Fendalton so you can depend on them to offer good service.
We realise that you will have a range of options for whiteware repair services so we aim to please. This means you can count on us to do the job as quickly as possible to get your whiteware working again. For any whiteware repair work near Fendalton ring now.
More About Fendalton
Fendalton is a suburb of Christchurch, in the South Island of New Zealand.
Fendalton was originally known as Fendall Town, named after the original settler of the land, Walpole Cheshire Fendall (1830–1913). Fendall emigrated from Yorkshire in 1850 and took up land north of the Waimairi Stream. The name Fendall Town was soon applied to the area northwest of Hagley Park all the way to where the airport is located today. Early spelling also included Fendall’s Town and Fendaltown, but by the 1880s Fendalton had become the most common form.