- Surf City Appliance Repairs Total: 4 Avg: (4.8)
- 128 Gill St, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 1252,
- Wayne Jury Appliance Repairs Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 813 Mangorei Rd, Mangorei 4371, New Zealand
- 06-757 5365,
- Chris Allen Service Centre Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 36 Dorset Ave, Westown, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 3304,
- Taranaki Piano Workshop Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 40 Glenpark Ave, Frankleigh Park, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-753 4814,
- The Antenna Man Ltd. Total: 16 Avg: (4.1)
- 149 St Aubyn St, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand
- 06-758 1633,
The appliance repair services are friendly and quick to get in touch. All of them provide fair pricing. They are dependable, experienced technicians having plenty of years in the industry. The repair companies can work on many types of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , freezers, washers, dryers and cookers.
They are going to work on all types of domestic appliance and will aim to repair your problem on the first visit. The repair services have a good reputation in the Frankleigh Park therefore you will be able to depend on them to give good service.
We realise that you will have a range of options in appliance repairs so we strive to do a good job. As a result you can depend on us to do the repair work as quickly as possible getting your appliances working once more. For any whiteware issues in Frankleigh Park call today.
More About Frankleigh Park
Frankleigh Park is a suburb of New Plymouth, in the western North Island of New Zealand. It is located to the south of the city centre. The suburb is built around the site of early settler Henry King’s farm, Woodleigh, the father of William Cutfield King. The population was 3,447 in the 2006 Census, a decrease of 33 from 2001.
The suburb is one of the older and more established suburbs of the city, lying in the valley of the Huatoki River. It lies between the suburbs of Westown to the west, and Vogeltown to the east.