- Buller Refrigeration & Electrical Total: 2 Avg: (3.5)
- 63 Palmerston St, Westport 7825, New Zealand
- 03-789 7662,
- Granity Fire Station Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 109 Torea St, Granity 7823, New Zealand
- 03-782 8112,
- 100% Ellerys Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 163 Palmerston St, Westport 7825, New Zealand
- 03-789 7349,
- A T Betta Electrical Total: 4 Avg: (5)
- 148 Palmerston St, Westport 7825, New Zealand
- 03-789 7719,
- Whiteware solutions Ltd Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 79 Treeton Pl, Wakefield, Nelson 7025, New Zealand
- 03-541 8877,
The appliance repair services are friendly and fast to respond. They offer fair repair costs. They are dependable, professional, qualified service agents with plenty of years in the appliance repair sector. They can handle many sorts of domestic appliance including refrigerators , deep freezes, washers, dryers and cookers.
They will aim to repair any types of domestic appliance and will hope to repair your problem first time. The appliance repair services are well-known in the Granity therefore you will be able to count on them to provide good repair job.
We know how you will have a number of options for domestic appliance repairs so we aim to please. This means you can depend on us to do the repair work as quickly as possible to get your whiteware working once more. If you have any whiteware issues near Granity ring now.
More About Granity
Granity is a small town on the West Coast of New Zealand’s South Island, 28 kilometres (17 mi) north-east of Westport on State Highway 67. Karamea is 68 kilometres (42 mi) further north.
Squeezed between the often-tempestuous Tasman Sea to the west and steep forested cloud-shrouded mountains to the immediate east, the town is the largest in this sparsely populated part of New Zealand. Long known as a coal-mining town, the population has declined as the industry has waned. The population was 237 in the 2006 census, an increase of 18 from 2006. Several neighbouring towns, such as Denniston, have become virtually ghost towns.