- Appliance Pros Total: 6 Avg: (4.2)
- 21/2 William Lewis Drive, Sockburn, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
- 03-343 6884,
- Appliance Services Total: 13 Avg: (3.9)
- 128 Antigua St, Addington, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-366 1118,
- Appliance Guy Ltd Total: 33 Avg: (4.2)
- 4/8 Vulcan Pl, Middleton, Christchurch 8442, New Zealand
- 03-344 1530,
- Jemmetts power tool service Total: 24 Avg: (4.8)
- 53 Shands Rd, Hornby, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
- 03-343 0450,
- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 19 Avg: (1.8)
- 2/19 Nga Mahi Rd, Sockburn, Christchurch 8440, New Zealand
- 03-348 6060,
- Tim's Appliance Repairs Total: 7 Avg: (5)
- 22 Six Silvers Ave, Halswell, Christchurch 8025, New Zealand
- 021 128 3024,
These appliance repair services are courteous and fast to get in touch. They offer fair repair costs. They are dependable, professional, qualified service agents having lots of years in the industry. The repair companies will work on lots of sorts of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , deep freezes, washers, dryers and ovens.
The companies are going to work on any types of domestic appliance and will aim to repair the problem on the first visit. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Halswell therefore you will be able to count on them to provide good service.
We know that you have a number of choices in whiteware repair services so we strive to do a good job. As a result you can count on us to do the repair work accurately getting your appliances operating again. For any whiteware repair work near Halswell ring today.
More About Halswell
Originally a separate village, Halswell is now a residential suburb of Christchurch, New Zealand, located 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) southwest of Cathedral Square on State Highway 75.
Halswell is named after Edmund Storr Halswell QC (1790–1874), a government officer and member of the management commission of the Canterbury Association. He arrived in New Zealand in 1841 and was appointed Commissioner of Native Reserves. The Māori name of Tai Tapu for the area is preserved in the name of a village located some 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) south of the centre of Halswell.