- White Refrigeration Total: 1 Avg: (2)
- 17 Westmoreland St W, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021, New Zealand
- 09-376 5680,
- Victoria Park Auto Services Total: 38 Avg: (4.8)
- 21 Hargreaves St, St Marys Bay, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
- 09-379 2490,
- A1 Washing Machine Repairs Total: 31 Avg: (3.3)
- 46A Paice Ave, Sandringham, Auckland 1025, New Zealand
- 0800 219 274,
- Arrow Refrigeration Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 163 Archers Rd, Glenfield, Auckland 0629, New Zealand
- 09-444 1661,
- ESI Appliance Services Auckland City Total: 15 Avg: (2.9)
- 2/604 Rosebank Rd, Avondale, Auckland 0604, New Zealand
- 09-360 0965,
These appliance repair companies are courteous and quick to get in touch. They provide fair pricing. They are reliable, experienced technicians having lots of experience in the appliance repair sector. They can handle many types of appliance whiteware including refrigerators , freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers and ovens.
The companies are going to work on any sorts of domestic appliance and will hope to fix your problem first time. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Herne Bay therefore you can rely on them to give good repair job.
We know that you have a range of choices in appliance repair services but we strive to do a good job. As a result you can count upon us to do the repair work promptly getting your whiteware working again. For any whiteware issues near Herne Bay call today.
More About Herne Bay
Herne Bay /hɜːrn/ is a seaside town in Kent, South East England, with a population of 38,563. On the south coast of the Thames Estuary, it is 6 miles (10 km) north of Canterbury and 4 miles (6 km) east of Whitstable. It neighbours the ancient villages of Herne and Reculver and is part of the City of Canterbury local government district. Herne Bay’s seafront is home to the world’s first freestanding purpose-built Clock Tower, built in 1837; from the late Victorian period until 1978, the town had the second-longest pier in the United Kingdom.