- Mac's Appliance Services Total: 7 Avg: (3.3)
- 1 Vernon Ave, Takaro, Palmerston North 4412, New Zealand
- 06-356 4000,
- Appliance Fix Ltd Total: 7 Avg: (5)
- 22 Read St, Horowhenua, Levin 5510, New Zealand
- 06-210 2666,
- Central Rentals Total: 33 Avg: (4.8)
- 96 Princess St, Palmerston North, 4410, New Zealand
- 06-354 4737,
- Leppard Electrical Appliance Services Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 3 Hydrangea Lane, Milson, Palmerston North 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 2785,
- Thermo King Manawatu Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- Roslyn, Palmerston North 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 1342,
- Coastal Electronics Palmerston North Total: 6 Avg: (3.2)
- 310 Rangitikei St, Palmerston North, 4410, New Zealand
- 06-353 7501,
These appliance repair companies are courteous and fast to get in touch. They provide good value for money repair costs. They are reliable, professional, qualified technicians with lots of experience in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies can handle many types of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, dryers and cookers.
They are going to work on all types of appliances and will aim to repair the job on the first visit. The repair services are well-known in the Himatangi therefore you can rely on them to give good repair job.
We understand how you have a range of choices in domestic appliance repair companies so we strive to do a good job. This means you can rely upon us to do the job promptly to get your domestic appliances working once more. For whiteware issues near Himatangi call today.
More About Himatangi
Himatangi is a small settlement in the Manawatu-Wanganui region of New Zealand’s North Island. It is located at the junction of State Highways 1 and 56, 25 kilometres west of Palmerston North, and seven kilometres east of the coastal settlement of Himatangi Beach.
Himatangi was once the location of the junction between the New Zealand Railways Department’s Foxton Branch railway and the Manawatu County Council’s Sanson Tramway. Both lines are now closed; use of the Tramway ceased in 1945, followed by the Branch in 1959.