- NZ Appliance Safety Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 48 Edmonds Rd, Kerikeri 0293, New Zealand
- 0210 277 8705,
- Appliance tech Total: 4 Avg: (3)
- Port Whangarei, Whangarei 0110, New Zealand
- 021 595 986,
- Appliance Guy Whangarei Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Hikurangi 0114, New Zealand
- 09-433 7323,
- Appliance Tech limited Total: 5 Avg: (3.4)
- 8 Kaka St, Morningside, Whangarei 0110, New Zealand
- 021 595 986,
- Scripps Electrical Limited Total: 19 Avg: (4.5)
- 136 Lower Dent St, Whangarei, 0110, New Zealand
- 09-438 9512,
The appliance repair companies are courteous and fast to get in touch. All of them offer fair repair costs. They are dependable, experienced service agents having lots of experience in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies can work on many types of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , freezers, washing machines, dryers and cookers.
The companies are going to work on all sorts of appliances and will hope to fix the problem first time. The appliance repair services are well-known in the Hukerenui so you can rely on them to give a good service.
We know how you will have a range of choices for whiteware repair services but we aim to please. As a result people are able to rely upon us to do the job accurately to get your domestic appliances operating once more. For any whiteware repair work near Hukerenui ring now.
More About Hukerenui
Hukerenui is a settlement in Northland, New Zealand. State Highway 1 passes through the area. Kawakawa is northwest, and Hikurangi is southeast.
The settlement began as Hukerenui South in 1886, with a request made by a group of local people for the land under the Village Homestead Special Settlement system. The village was opened to the first 25 settler families the following year. Although the main road from Whangarei to Kawakawa passed through it, the road was only a dirt track, and was impassable during winter. Gum digging was one of the initial sources of income, but the Government cancelled gum-digging licences after fires in early 1888. A flax mill at Towai provided some jobs. Some were employed to build and improve the roads.