- Appliance King Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- D2-01/229 Kaikorai Valley Rd, Bradford, Dunedin 9011, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
- Sonntag Fox Electric Total: 8 Avg: (2)
- 381 Princes St, Dunedin, 9016, New Zealand
- 03-477 8845,
- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- C/- Kitchen Things 98 Great King St, Dunedin, 9012, New Zealand
- 03-477 0292,
- Washing Machine Repair Service (Dunedin) Total: 17 Avg: (3.7)
- 319 King Edward St, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 03-455 2577,
- Appliance King Total: 6 Avg: (4.8)
- 547 Hillside Rd, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
These appliance repair services are courteous and quick to respond. They offer fair pricing. They are dependable, experienced technicians having plenty of years in the appliance repair sector. They can work on lots of sorts of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , freezers, washers, dryers and ovens.
They will aim to repair any sorts of appliances and will hope to fix the issue first time. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Kaikorai therefore you will be able to rely on them to give a good service.
We understand how you will have a number of choices for whiteware repairs but we strive to do a good job. As a result people can depend upon us to do the repair work promptly getting your domestic appliances operating again. For any domestic appliance issues in Kaikorai ring today.
More About Kaikorai
Kaikorai Valley is a long broad valley which runs through the west of the New Zealand city of Dunedin, 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) to the west of the city centre. It is the valley of a small stream, the Kaikorai Stream, which runs from northeast to southwest down the length of the valley.
The valley provides a route into central Dunedin (Kaikorai Valley Road) which avoids the steep climb and descent over Lookout Point into Caversham, instead allowing for a gradual climb to the top of Stuart Street, Dunedin before a steep drop into the heart of the city. The valley contains several suburbs, largely isolated from the city centre by the ridge which forms the valley’s eastern edge. This ridge was part of the crater wall of the long-extinct Dunedin Volcano.