- Appliance Repair Care Ltd Total: 18 Avg: (4.8)
- 24 Bell St, Whanganui, 4500, New Zealand
- 06-345 5433,
- Bruce's Electrical And Refridgeration Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 139B Ridgway St, Whanganui, 4500, New Zealand
- 021 439 137,
- Washtronix Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 13 Pauls Rd, Wanganui East, Whanganui 4573, New Zealand
- 06-343 9274,
- Excel Wanganui Ltd Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 3 Cooks St, Whanganui, 4500, New Zealand
- 06-347 1824,
- AMT Auto Electrical Ltd Total: 17 Avg: (4.9)
- 191 Guyton St, Central, Whanganui 4500, New Zealand
- 06-345 5992,
These appliance repair services are friendly and quick to get in touch. They provide fair repair costs. They are reliable, experienced technicians with plenty of experience in the appliance repair sector. They will tackle lots of types of appliance whiteware including refrigerators , freezers, washers, dryers and cookers.
The companies are going to aim to repair all sorts of domestic appliance and will aim to fix your problem on the first visit. The repair companies have a good reputation in the Kaitoke so you will be able to rely on them to give good repair job.
We understand that you will have a range of options in domestic appliance repair services so we strive to do a good job. This means people are able to count upon us to do the repair work promptly getting your whiteware operating once more. For any domestic appliance repair work near Kaitoke call today.
More About Kaitoke
Kaitoke (sometimes called Pakuratahi), part of Upper Hutt City, is a locality in the southern North Island of New Zealand. It is located at the northern end of the Hutt Valley, 45 kilometres northeast of Wellington City and six kilometres from the northern end of the Upper Hutt urban area. It also lies at the southern end of the Tararua Ranges.
The “Puffer” tramping track providing access into the Tararua Forest Park climbs from Kaitoke onto and along the Marchant Ridge. This ridge is the part of the Tararuas that is prominently visible from Wellington. The Marchant Track has a side track leading to the Tauherenikau Valley. The end of the Marchant Ridge (after four hours of ‘up hill, all the way, both ways’) leads to Mount Alpha, and onto The Southern Crossing. The entire track to Alpha skirts the Hutt Water Collection Area.