- Espresso Ninja Total: 22 Avg: (4.7)
- 33 Kaiwharawhara Rd, Kaiwharawhaura, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-974 8982,
- Microwave Systems Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 7 Kaiwharawhara Rd, Kaiwharawhaura, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-472 3651,
- Tharcold Service Centre Total: 19 Avg: (2.3)
- Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-478 3104,
- Coastal Electronics Paraparaumu - Daily Pickup & Delivery Available Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 4 Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-297 2745,
- Dishwasher & Rangehood Centre Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 33 Kaiwharawhara Rd, Kaiwharawhara, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-494 2324,
- Appliance Repairs Wellington Total: 25 Avg: (4.7)
- 20/6 Riddiford St, Newtown, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
- 04-380 0122,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and quick to respond. They offer good value for money repair costs. They are dependable, professional, qualified repairers having lots of experience in the industry. They will work on many sorts of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , freezers, washers, clothes dryers and ovens.
They will work on all types of appliances and will hope to repair the problem first time. The repair services are well-known in the Kaiwharawhara so you can depend on them to provide a good repair job.
We understand that you will have a number of choices for domestic appliance repair companies but we strive to do a good job. This means you are able to count on us to do the job as quickly as possible to get your domestic appliances working again. For any whiteware repair work in Kaiwharawhara call today.
More About Kaiwharawhara
Kaiwharawhara, formerly known as Kaiwarra, is an urban seaside suburb of Wellington in New Zealand’s North Island. It is located north of the centre of the city on the western shore of Wellington Harbour, where the Kaiwharawhara Stream reaches the sea from its headwaters in Karori. It is a largely commercial and industrial area and thus has little residential population. The 2013 New Zealand census gave the suburb’s resident population as 144 which is an increase of 81 people, or 128.6 percent, since the 2006 Census. A recent housing development up the hillside towards Te Kainga has increased the resident population.
Kaiwharawhara contains some major transport infrastructure. Both State Highway 1 and the North Island Main Trunk railway pass through Kaiwharawhara on their routes from central Wellington northwards. Due to its waterfront location, Kaiwharawhara also has shipping activity, with the Wellington Interislander Ferry terminal located on the boundary of Kaiwharawhara and Pipitea.