- Tharcold Service Centre Total: 19 Avg: (2.3)
- Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-478 3104,
- Coastal Electronics Paraparaumu - Daily Pickup & Delivery Available Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 4 Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-297 2745,
- A1 Appliance Repairs & Rumbold Appliance Service Total: 3 Avg: (2.3)
- 61 Mark Ave, Paparangi, Wellington 6037, New Zealand
- 04-478 4066,
- Appliance Repairs Wellington Total: 25 Avg: (4.7)
- 20/6 Riddiford St, Newtown, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
- 04-380 0122,
These appliance repair services are friendly and quick to respond. All of them offer fair pricing. They are dependable, experienced repairers with lots of years in the appliance repair sector. They can work on lots of types of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, clothes dryers and cookers.
They are going to aim to repair any sorts of appliances and will hope to fix the problem first time. The repair services have a good reputation in the Khandallah so you can rely on them to provide a good repair job.
We realise that you will have a number of options for appliance repairs but we aim to please. This means you can count on us to do the job promptly to get your whiteware working once more. If you have any whiteware issues in Khandallah call now.
More About Khandallah
Khandallah is a suburb of Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand. It is located 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) northeast of the city centre, on hills overlooking Wellington Harbour.
The northeastern part of the suburb is dominated by a large area of parkland, which stretches north towards Johnsonville. Three parks that make up this reserve land total almost 2 km2 (0.77 sq mi) of the slopes of Mount Kaukau. The summit of this 445-metre (1,460 ft) peak, which is topped by Wellington’s main television transmitter tower, provides impressive views of the harbour. Khandallah has a reputation for being one of the most affluent of Wellington’s suburbs; one of the “Three Ks” with Karori and Kelburn.