- Local Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 188 Commerce St, Kaitaia 0410, New Zealand
- 027 288 7687,
- Scripps Electrical Limited Total: 10 Avg: (4.4)
- 6 Puckey Ave, Kaitaia 0410, New Zealand
- 09-408 1323,
- NZ Appliance Safety Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 48 Edmonds Rd, Kerikeri 0293, New Zealand
- 0210 277 8705,
- Novus Auto Glass - KLB Autoglass and Locks Ltd Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 2 Walters Way, Coopers Beach 0420, New Zealand
- 09-406 1101,
- Keri Refrigeration Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Maritime Lane, Waipapa 0295, New Zealand
- 09-407 9087,
The appliance repair businesses are courteous and quick to get in touch. All of them provide good value for money repair costs. They are reliable, professional, qualified service agents with lots of years in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies will tackle many types of appliance whiteware ranging from refrigerators , deep freezes, washing machines, clothes dryers and ovens.
They are going to work on all sorts of appliances and will aim to fix your issue first time. The appliance repair services are well-known in the Mangonui therefore you will be able to rely on them to offer good repair job.
We understand how you will have a number of choices in whiteware repair companies so we strive to do a good job. As a result people are able to depend on us to do the repair work promptly getting your domestic appliances working once more. If you have any whiteware problems near Mangonui call now.
More About Mangonui
Taipa-Mangonui or Taipa Bay-Mangonui is a string of small resort settlements – Taipa, Cable Bay, Coopers Beach, and Mangonui – that lie along the coast of Doubtless Bay and are so close together that they have run together to form one larger settlement. The area had a combined population in 2013 of 1662.
The miniature conurbation lies 150 kilometres by road northwest of Whangarei (and 100 kilometres as the crow flies), 20 kilometres northeast of Kaitaia, and nearly 100 kilometres southeast of the northernmost tip of the North Island. It is the northernmost centre in New Zealand with a population of more than 1000.