- Ace Appliance Repairs Total: 28 Avg: (5)
- 16 Burnton St, Epuni, Lower Hutt 5011, New Zealand
- 04-390 0097,
- Aerial Master Total: 12 Avg: (2.7)
- 222 Cambridge Terrace, Naenae, Lower Hutt 5011, New Zealand
- 04-567 8750,
- Wishart Appliance Repair Company Total: 12 Avg: (3.8)
- 144 Queens Dr, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-569 9949,
- Appliance Care Total: 8 Avg: (3.1)
- 198-200 Knights Rd, Waterloo, Lower Hutt 5011, New Zealand
- 04-568 2044,
- Time-N-Dime Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 4 Allen St, Boulcott, Lower Hutt 5011, New Zealand
- Dewar Appliance Repairs Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 7/101 Gracefield Rd, Gracefield, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-568 2550,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and fast to get in touch. All of them provide good value for money repair costs. They are efficient, experienced service agents having lots of experience in the appliance repair sector. They will tackle lots of types of appliance whiteware ranging from refrigerators , freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers and ovens.
They are going to work on any sorts of domestic appliance and will aim to fix your job on the first visit. The appliance repair companies have a good reputation in the Naenae so you will be able to depend on them to offer a good repair job.
We realise that you have a number of options for appliance repairs but we aim to please. As a result people are able to count on us to do the repair work accurately getting your domestic appliances working once more. If you have any whiteware repair work in Naenae call now.
More About Naenae
Naenae (/ˈnaɪnaɪ/, occasionally spelled NaeNae) is a suburb of the city of Lower Hutt, New Zealand. It lies on the eastern edge of the floodplain of the Hutt River, four kilometres from the Lower Hutt Central business district. A small tributary of the Hutt, the Waiwhetu Stream, flows through the suburb. Naenae has a population of around 8,000 people.
Naenae’s shopping centre contains an Olympic-size swimming-pool, built when New Zealand hosted an international diving championships. The pool has three diving boards. Originally open-air, the complex gained a roof due to overwhelming public support, making it accessible all year round. A hydroslide adjacent to the main pool attracts more people. The toddlers’ paddling pool remained open-air for a few years more. The pool closed in April 2019 due to earthquake concerns.