- Surf City Appliance Repairs Total: 4 Avg: (4.8)
- 128 Gill St, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 1252,
- D & L Appliance Services Total: 9 Avg: (3.7)
- Parklands Ave, Bell Block, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand
- 06-755 2028,
- Godfreys New Plymouth Total: 8 Avg: (4.1)
- 2/20 Rifle Range Rd, Waiwhakaiho, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand
- 06-769 6252,
- Climate & Plumbing Total: 30 Avg: (4.9)
- 103 Leach St, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand
- 06-769 6410,
- Chris Allen Service Centre Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 36 Dorset Ave, Westown, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 3304,
- The Antenna Man Ltd. Total: 16 Avg: (4.1)
- 149 St Aubyn St, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand
- 06-758 1633,
These appliance repair businesses are courteous and quick to get in touch. They provide fair repair costs. They are reliable, professional, qualified technicians having lots of years in the appliance repair sector. They will handle many sorts of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , freezers, washers, clothes dryers and ovens.
They will work on all sorts of appliances and will aim to repair the job on the first visit. The repair companies are well-known in the New Plymouth therefore you can rely on them to offer a good service.
We understand how you have a number of options for appliance repairs so we strive to do a good job. As a result you can rely on us to do the repair work as quickly as possible getting your whiteware operating once more. For domestic appliance problems near New Plymouth call today.
More About New Plymouth
New Plymouth (Māori: Ngāmotu) is the major city of the Taranaki Region on the west coast of the North Island of New Zealand. It is named after the English city of Plymouth from where the first English settlers migrated. The New Plymouth District, which includes New Plymouth City and several smaller towns, is the 10th largest district (out of 67) in New Zealand, and has a population of 74,184 – about two-thirds of the total population of the Taranaki Region and 1.7% of New Zealand’s population. This includes New Plymouth City (58,300), Waitara (6,483), Inglewood (3,380), Oakura (1,359), Okato (561) and Urenui (429).