- J F M Contracting Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 25 Curtis St, Okato 4335, New Zealand
- 06-752 4558,
- D & L Appliance Services Total: 9 Avg: (3.7)
- Parklands Ave, Bell Block, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand
- 06-755 2028,
- Korver Molloy Gallery Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 1729 South Rd, RD4, New Plymouth 4374, New Zealand
- 06-752 4131,
- Surf City Appliance Repairs Total: 4 Avg: (4.8)
- 128 Gill St, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 1252,
- Wayne Jury Appliance Repairs Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 813 Mangorei Rd, Mangorei 4371, New Zealand
- 06-757 5365,
- Chris Allen Service Centre Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 36 Dorset Ave, Westown, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 3304,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and fast to respond. All of them offer fair repair costs. They are efficient, professional, qualified service agents with lots of experience in the industry. The repair companies will tackle many types of domestic appliance including refrigerators , freezers, washers, dryers and ovens.
They are going to work on all types of appliances and will aim to fix your job on the first visit. The repair companies have a good reputation in the Okato therefore you can count on them to provide good service.
We know how you have a number of choices in domestic appliance repair companies but we strive to do a good job. This means people are able to rely upon us to do the repair work promptly getting your domestic appliances working once more. If you have whiteware problems near Okato ring now.
More About Okato
Okato is a small township in rural Taranaki, New Zealand. The population was 561 in the 2013 census, an increase of 30 from 2006. It is situated about 25 minutes drive around the coast from New Plymouth on State Highway 45. Oakura is 12 km to the north-east, and Warea is 9 km to the south-west. The place offers popular rocky surfing spots around coastal beaches.
Okato has all the elements of a New Zealand rural community with sporting facilities (rugby grounds, bowling club, squash courts, tennis courts and swimming pool), Coastal Taranaki School, a police station, and a volunteer fire brigade.