- Appliance Guy Whangarei Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Hikurangi 0114, New Zealand
- 09-433 7323,
- NZ Appliance Safety Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 48 Edmonds Rd, Kerikeri 0293, New Zealand
- 0210 277 8705,
- Bay of Islands Electrical Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 19 Kings Rd, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
- 09-402 7676,
- Paihia Dive Total: 16 Avg: (4.4)
- 7 Williams Rd, Paihia 0247, New Zealand
- 09-402 7551,
- Keri Refrigeration Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Maritime Lane, Waipapa 0295, New Zealand
- 09-407 9087,
These appliance repair services are friendly and quick to get in touch. They offer good value for money pricing. They are reliable, skilled repairers with plenty of experience in the industry. They can tackle lots of types of appliance whiteware ranging from fridges , freezers, washers, clothes dryers and ovens.
The companies will aim to repair all types of appliances and will hope to repair your issue first time. The appliance repair companies have a good reputation in the Paihia therefore you can count on them to give good service.
We realise that you have a number of choices in domestic appliance repair companies but we strive to do a good job. This means people can depend upon us to do the repair work accurately getting your appliances working again. For whiteware problems in Paihia ring today.
More About Paihia
Paihia is the main tourist town in the Bay of Islands in the far north of the North Island of New Zealand. It is 60 kilometres north of Whangarei, located close to the historic towns of Russell and Kerikeri. Missionary Henry Williams named the mission station Marsden’s Vale and eventually the Paihia became the accepted name of the settlement.
Nearby to the north is the historic settlement of Waitangi, and the residential and commercial area of Haruru Falls is to the west. The port and township of Opua, and the small settlement of Te Haumi, lie to the south. The population of Paihia was 1770 in the 2006 Census, a decrease of 69 from 2001.