- Dewar Appliance Repairs Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 7/101 Gracefield Rd, Gracefield, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-568 2550,
- McAlpine Hussmann, Wellington Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 72 Nelson St, Petone, Wellington 5012, New Zealand
- 04-586 3560,
- Hanlon Tisco Total: 19 Avg: (2.5)
- 1 Regent St, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, New Zealand
- 04-939 4265,
- Frost Industries Total: 9 Avg: (4.1)
- 14 Union St, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, New Zealand
- 0800 346 358,
- Total Appliance Service Centre Total: 8 Avg: (1.5)
- 91 Nelson St, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, New Zealand
- 04-576 9581,
- Wishart Appliance Repair Company Total: 12 Avg: (3.8)
- 144 Queens Dr, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-569 9949,
These appliance repair businesses are courteous and fast to get in touch. All of them offer good value for money repair costs. They are reliable, skilled technicians with plenty of experience in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies can tackle lots of types of domestic appliance including fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, clothes dryers and cookers.
The companies are going to aim to repair all types of domestic appliance and will hope to repair the issue on the first visit. The repair companies are well-known in the Petone therefore you can count on them to give good service.
We realise that you have a range of options in domestic appliance repair companies but we strive to do a good job. This means people can count upon us to do the repair work as quickly as possible to get your whiteware working once more. For any whiteware issues near Petone ring now.
More About Petone
Petone (/pɛˈtoʊni/, Māori: Pito-one) is a large suburb of Lower Hutt, in the Wellington Region of New Zealand’s North Island. It is located at the southern end of the Hutt Valley, on the northern shore of Wellington Harbour. The name, from the Māori Pito-one, means “end of the sand beach”.
Petone was first settled by Europeans in 1840, making it one of the oldest settlements in the Wellington Region. It became a borough in 1888, and merged with Hutt City in 1989.