- Leppard Electrical Appliance Services Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 3 Hydrangea Lane, Milson, Palmerston North 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 2785,
- Thermo King Manawatu Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- Roslyn, Palmerston North 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 1342,
- Central Rentals Total: 33 Avg: (4.8)
- 96 Princess St, Palmerston North, 4410, New Zealand
- 06-354 4737,
- Mac's Appliance Services Total: 7 Avg: (3.3)
- 1 Vernon Ave, Takaro, Palmerston North 4412, New Zealand
- 06-356 4000,
- Jones Refrigeration Services Ltd Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 37 Eyre St, Feilding 4740, New Zealand
- 06-323 2634,
- Coastal Electronics Palmerston North Total: 6 Avg: (3.2)
- 310 Rangitikei St, Palmerston North, 4410, New Zealand
- 06-353 7501,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and fast to respond. All of them offer fair pricing. They are dependable, skilled technicians having lots of experience in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies can work on many sorts of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , freezers, washers, dryers and ovens.
The companies will work on any types of appliances and will hope to fix the issue on the first visit. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Pohangina so you will be able to rely on them to offer a good service.
We realise how you will have a range of choices in domestic appliance repair services but we aim to please. As a result people are able to rely upon us to do the job accurately to get your appliances working once more. If you have domestic appliance repair work near Pohangina ring now.
More About Pohangina
Pohangina is a small rural town in the Manawatu-Wanganui region of New Zealand.
Pohangina has two parts to it; Pohangina Valley and Pohangina Village and it is just north of Ashhurst.
Pohangina consists of Awahou School, Totara Reserve camping ground, Pohangina River and lots more such as Pohangina Base, a former DOC field centre in the Ruahine Forest Park. Pohangina is beautiful and a great place for a holiday. Pohangina is located along the foot of the Ruahine Ranges, and is primarily farming land. Farming varies from sheep and cattle to crops of maize and ‘chow’. There are no public transport routes in Pohangina, though there are school buses which service the area.