- Sonntag Fox Electric Total: 8 Avg: (2)
- 381 Princes St, Dunedin, 9016, New Zealand
- 03-477 8845,
- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- C/- Kitchen Things 98 Great King St, Dunedin, 9012, New Zealand
- 03-477 0292,
- Washing Machine Repair Service (Dunedin) Total: 17 Avg: (3.7)
- 319 King Edward St, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 03-455 2577,
- Appliance King Total: 6 Avg: (4.8)
- 547 Hillside Rd, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
- Appliance King Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- D2-01/229 Kaikorai Valley Rd, Bradford, Dunedin 9011, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
The appliance repair companies are friendly and quick to get in touch. They offer good value for money repair costs. They are reliable, skilled service agents with lots of experience in the industry. They can tackle many types of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers and cookers.
They are going to aim to repair all types of domestic appliance and will aim to fix your issue on the first visit. The repair companies are well-known in the Port Chalmers therefore you will be able to depend on them to offer good repair job.
We know how you will have a number of options in whiteware repair services so we aim to please. As a result people can depend upon us to do the job promptly to get your appliances working again. If you have any appliance issues in Port Chalmers call today.
More About Port Chalmers
Port Chalmers is a suburb and the main port of the city of Dunedin, New Zealand, with a population of 3,000. Port Chalmers lies ten kilometres inside Otago Harbour, some 15 kilometres northeast from Dunedin’s city centre.
Much of Port Chalmers is located on a small hilly peninsula, at the northern end of which is a large reclaimed area which is now the site of Dunedin’s container port. Close to the southeastern shore of this peninsula are a pair of islands, which lie across the harbour between Port Chalmers and the Otago Peninsula. These two islands are Quarantine Island/Kamau Taurua and Goat Island. Prior to the local body reorganisation in the 1980s Port Chalmers was made up of several suburbs, as well as the central area, Roseneath, Blanket Bay, Upper Junction, Brick Hill, Sawyers Bay, Mussel Bay, Upper Port Chalmers, Dalkeith, Careys Bay, Reynoldstown, Deborah Bay, Hamilton Bay, Waipuna Bay, Te Ngaru, and Aramoana, as well as the outlying townships of Long Beach, Purakanui and several other smaller nearby villages and farmsteads.