- Snowbird Business Services Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Ohakune 4625, New Zealand
- 06-385 8756,
- Appliance Repair Care Ltd Total: 18 Avg: (4.8)
- 24 Bell St, Whanganui, 4500, New Zealand
- 06-345 5433,
- Washtronix Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 13 Pauls Rd, Wanganui East, Whanganui 4573, New Zealand
- 06-343 9274,
- Bruce's Electrical And Refridgeration Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 139B Ridgway St, Whanganui, 4500, New Zealand
- 021 439 137,
- Central Rentals Total: 33 Avg: (4.8)
- 96 Princess St, Palmerston North, 4410, New Zealand
- 06-354 4737,
The appliance repair services are courteous and fast to get in touch. All of them offer good value for money pricing. They are dependable, experienced repairers with lots of years in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies will handle lots of sorts of appliance whiteware including fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, clothes dryers and ovens.
They are going to work on any sorts of domestic appliance and will aim to repair your job on the first visit. The repair services are well-known in the Rangataua therefore you will be able to rely on them to give good service.
We realise how you will have a range of options in domestic appliance repair companies but we strive to do a good job. This means you are able to rely on us to do the job accurately getting your appliances working again. If you have any appliance issues in Rangataua call now.
More About Rangataua
Rangataua is a small village in the North Island of New Zealand. It is located at the southern end of both the Tongariro National Park and Rangataua State Forest, adjacent to the southwestern slopes of the active volcano Mount Ruapehu. Part of the Manawatu-Wanganui region, the town is 5 kilometres east of Ohakune, 75 kilometres northeast of Wanganui, and 20 kilometres west of Waiouru.
The town’s population is 1344 (2006 census). This number includes the region immediately around Rangataua, with the exception of Ohakune, Raetihi and Waiouru. A reasonable estimate of the actual population of the village itself is 50 permanent inhabitants. The village’s permanent population work in the nearby region with much of the seasonal population working at the Turoa Skifield.