- Fairfield Plumbing Total: 39 Avg: (4.7)
- Meadowbank Rd, St John, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
- 0800 668 866,
- White Refrigeration Total: 1 Avg: (2)
- 17 Westmoreland St W, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021, New Zealand
- 09-376 5680,
- Fyfe Plumbing & Roofing Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 78 Coates Ave, Orakei, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
- 09-520 2279,
- Aircon East Tamaki Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 32 Charles Fox Pl, St Johns, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
- 0508 438 247,
- Color Glo International Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 14A Atarangi Rd, Greenlane, Auckland 1051, New Zealand
- 021 524 621,
- Ariel Plumbers and Gas Fitters Total: 8 Avg: (3.5)
- 169 Norman Lesser Dr, St Johns, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
- 0508 744 486,
The appliance repair businesses are courteous and quick to respond. They provide fair repair costs. They are reliable, professional, qualified service agents having plenty of experience in the appliance repair sector. They can handle lots of types of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , deep freezes, washers, dryers and ovens.
The companies are going to work on all types of appliances and will aim to repair the job on the first visit. The repair companies are well-known in the Remuera so you will be able to depend on them to give a good service.
We realise that you will have a number of options for appliance repair services so we strive to do a good job. This means you are able to depend on us to do the repair work as quickly as possible getting your appliances working again. If you have domestic appliance problems near Remuera call today.
More About Remuera
Remuera is an affluent inner city residential suburban area within Auckland, in the North Island of New Zealand. It is located four kilometres to the southeast of the city centre. Remuera is one of Auckland’s older suburbs characterised by many large houses, often Edwardian or mid 20th century. A prime example of a “leafy” suburb, Remuera is noted for its quiet tree lined streets. The suburb has numerous green spaces, most obvious of which is Ōhinerau / Mount Hobson – a volcanic cone with views from the top overlooking Waitematā Harbour and Rangitoto.