- Stewart Appliance Repairs Total: 7 Avg: (3.3)
- 9 Burton Pl, Owhata, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
- 07-345 7804,
- Independent Refrigeration & Electrical Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 13 Pohutu St, Whakatane 3121, New Zealand
- 07-308 7787,
- Eastside Electrical Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 684 Te Ngae Rd, Owhata, Rotorua 3020, New Zealand
- 07-345 3885,
- Mytronics Limited Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 300 Aberdeen Rd, Gisborne, 4010, New Zealand
- 06-867 8830,
- Strands & Stitches Whakatane Total: 2 Avg: (4.5)
- 13 Lovelock St, Whakatane, 3120, New Zealand
- 07-308 4990,
These appliance repair businesses are courteous and fast to respond. They offer fair repair costs. They are reliable, professional, qualified service agents with lots of years in the industry. They will handle many sorts of appliance whiteware ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, dryers and cookers.
The companies will aim to repair all types of appliances and will hope to fix the issue on the first visit. The appliance repair companies have a good reputation in the Ruatahuna so you will be able to depend on them to offer a good repair job.
We realise that you have a number of options for appliance repair services but we aim to please. As a result you are able to rely upon us to do the job accurately to get your appliances working again. If you have domestic appliance problems in Ruatahuna ring now.
More About Ruatahuna
The town of Ruatahuna is located in the northeast of New Zealand’s North Island, 90 kilometres west of Gisborne, and 18 kilometres northwest of Lake Waikaremoana. It is situated on the unsealed part of SH38, from Wai-O-Tapu via Murupara to Wairoa.
A small town in the upper reaches of the Whakatane River, Ruatahuna is in the remote country of the Ureweras, and is surrounded on three sides by the former Te Urewera National Park. The area was the site of much action during the New Zealand Wars of the 1860s and 1870s.