- Powerserve Electrical Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 11 Langstone Ln, Northcote, Christchurch 8052, New Zealand
- 03-964 5621,
- Appliance Guy Ltd Total: 33 Avg: (4.2)
- 4/8 Vulcan Pl, Middleton, Christchurch 8442, New Zealand
- 03-344 1530,
- Espresso Tools New Zealand Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 91 Kingsley St, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand
- 0800 832 448,
- Saxon Appliances Total: 79 Avg: (2.2)
- 383 Wilsons Road North, Phillipstown, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
- 03-365 6404,
- Appliance Services Total: 13 Avg: (3.9)
- 128 Antigua St, Addington, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-366 1118,
These appliance repair services are friendly and fast to get in touch. They provide good value for money repair costs. They are efficient, skilled repairers having plenty of years in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies will handle many types of appliance whiteware ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, dryers and ovens.
The companies will aim to repair any types of domestic appliance and will hope to fix your issue on the first visit. The repair services are well-known in the Saint Albans so you can rely on them to give a good service.
We realise how you have a range of options in whiteware repairs but we strive to do a good job. This means you are able to count on us to do the repair work accurately to get your whiteware operating once more. For domestic appliance issues in Saint Albans call now.
More About Saint Albans
St Albans (/ˈɔːlbənz/) is a city in Hertfordshire, England, and the major urban area in the City and District of St Albans. It lies east of Hemel Hempstead and west of Hatfield, about 20 miles (32 km) north-northwest of central London, 8 miles (13 km) southwest of Welwyn Garden City and 11 miles (18 km) south-southeast of Luton. St Albans was the first major town on the old Roman road of Watling Street for travellers heading north, and it became the Roman city of Verulamium. It is a historic market town and is now a dormitory town within the London commuter belt and the Greater London Built-up Area.