- 100% SELECTRIX Gore Total: 7 Avg: (4.7)
- 28 Main St, Gore 9710, New Zealand
- 03-208 4012,
- Total Automotive Gore Total: 4 Avg: (4.8)
- 10 Waiau St, Gore 9710, New Zealand
- 03-208 5222,
- Gore TV & Radio Total: 2 Avg: (4.5)
- 44 Mersey St, Gore 9710, New Zealand
- 03-208 5417,
- Appliance Repairs Invercargill Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 146 Clyde St, West Invercargill, Invercargill 9812, New Zealand
- 03-218 7588,
- Blue Mountain Nurseries Total: 2 Avg: (4.5)
- 99 Bushyhill St, Tapanui 9775, New Zealand
- 03-204 8250,
- Hammer Hardware Tapanui Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 16 Northumberland St, Tapanui 9522, New Zealand
- 03-204 8642,
These appliance repair services are courteous and fast to get in touch. They provide good value for money pricing. They are dependable, professional, qualified repairers with lots of experience in the appliance repair sector. They will handle many types of domestic appliance including refrigerators , freezers, washing machines, dryers and cookers.
They will aim to repair all sorts of domestic appliance and will aim to fix your issue first time. The appliance repair companies have a good reputation in the Tapanui therefore you will be able to depend on them to offer a good service.
We realise that you have a number of options in whiteware repairs so we strive to do a good job. This means you are able to rely upon us to do the repair work accurately to get your whiteware operating again. If you have any appliance issues near Tapanui call today.
More About Tapanui
Tapanui is a small town in West Otago in New Zealand’s South Island, close to the boundary with Southland region (population 726 as of 2013 census). A forestry town, it lies between the foot of the Blue Mountains and the Pomahaka River. Deer stalking and trout fishing are popular pastimes of the area. For almost a hundred years, the town was serviced by the Tapanui Branch railway line, which despite its name never actually terminated in Tapanui. This line was formally opened in late 1880 and closed after being damaged by severe flooding in the region in October 1978. State Highway 90, which links State Highway 1 at McNab, near Gore, to State Highway 8 at Raes Junction, passes through Tapanui. The town is home to Blue Mountain College, which takes students up to year 13.