- B W O'Brien & Co Ltd - Heatpump, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Total: 4 Avg: (3.8)
- 138 Dixon St, Masterton 5810, New Zealand
- 06-378 2288,
- HANLON TISCO Total: 3 Avg: (5)
- 109 Queen St, Masterton 5810, New Zealand
- 06-378 2118,
- Devenport Electrical Total: 10 Avg: (4.5)
- 38 Bentley St, Masterton 5810, New Zealand
- 06-377 5067,
- Leatherwise Total: 4 Avg: (5)
- Masterton Business Units 225 Ngaumutawa Rd, Solway, Masterton 5810, New Zealand
- 027 565 9244,
- Wairarapa Electrical & Appliances (2017) Ltd Total: 6 Avg: (4.5)
- 34-36 High St S, Carterton 5713, New Zealand
- 06-379 8930,
These appliance repair companies are courteous and fast to get in touch. They provide fair repair costs. They are dependable, professional, qualified technicians having lots of experience in the industry. The repair companies will work on lots of types of appliance whiteware ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washers, dryers and ovens.
The companies will aim to repair any sorts of appliances and will aim to repair the job first time. The appliance repair companies are well-known in the Tauweru therefore you can count on them to give good repair job.
We understand how you will have a number of options in appliance repair services but we aim to please. This means people are able to rely on us to do the repair work promptly to get your domestic appliances working again. For whiteware problems near Tauweru call today.
More About Tauweru
Tauweru, alternatively Taueru, and previously known as Wardell, or Wardelltown is a locality in the Wairarapa region of New Zealand’s North Island. It is named after and located on the middle reaches of the Tauweru River, which drains into the Ruamahanga River near Gladstone and Te Whiti, and the name is a Māori-language word meaning “hanging in clusters”.
Tauweru is situated east of the Wairarapa’s largest town, Masterton, and is located on the main road between Masterton and Castlepoint. The nearest railway is the Wairarapa Line in Masterton. In June 1942, Tauweru was the epicentre of one of the most destructive earthquakes since European settlement of the Wairarapa in the mid-19th century.