- Gisborne Television Video & Radio Services Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 273 Gladstone Rd, Gisborne, 4010, New Zealand
- 06-867 5640,
- Eastland Auto Electrical Total: 4 Avg: (4.5)
- 393 Childers Rd, Gisborne City, Gisborne 4010, New Zealand
- 06-867 9174,
- Electronic Systems Service Group Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 346 Aberdeen Rd, Gisborne, 4010, New Zealand
- 06-867 8081,
- Gisborne Refrigeration Services Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 211 Stanley Rd, Awapuni, Gisborne 4010, New Zealand
- 021 242 5269,
- Liquid Self Service Laundromats Total: 25 Avg: (4.1)
- 230 Lytton Rd, Te Hapara, Gisborne 4010, New Zealand
- 06-867 7368,
The appliance repair companies are courteous and quick to get in touch. All of them offer fair pricing. They are dependable, skilled service agents having lots of years in the industry. They will tackle lots of types of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , freezers, washers, dryers and cookers.
They will aim to repair all types of domestic appliance and will hope to repair your job on the first visit. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Te Karaka therefore you will be able to depend on them to offer a good service.
We know that you will have a range of options in domestic appliance repair services but we strive to do a good job. This means you can rely upon us to do the job as quickly as possible to get your whiteware working again. For whiteware problems in Te Karaka ring now.
More About Te Karaka
Te Karaka is a small settlement inland from Gisborne, in the northeast of New Zealand’s North Island. It is located in the valley of the Waipaoa River close to its junction with its tributary, the Waihora River. Te Karaka is located on State Highway 2, and is the largest settlement between Gisborne and Opotiki in the Bay of Plenty.
At of the 2006 New Zealand census, Te Karaka had a usually resident population of 543. 78.5 percent of the population was Maori, and 29.1 percent European. 26 percent of the people in Te Karaka spoke Maori Language.