- Eastside Electrical Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 684 Te Ngae Rd, Owhata, Rotorua 3020, New Zealand
- 07-345 3885,
- Stewart Appliance Repairs Total: 7 Avg: (3.3)
- 9 Burton Pl, Owhata, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
- 07-345 7804,
- Robertson's Home Appliances - Washing Machine, Fridge, Dishwasher, Dryers, Stove Repairs Rotorua Total: 11 Avg: (5)
- 22 Mountain Rd, Western Heights, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- 07-348 0313,
- Wickett Whiteware Ltd Total: 6 Avg: (5)
- 4/179 Lake Rd, Mangakakahi, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- 07-345 7004,
- Service Tec Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 5 Tihi Rd, Springfield, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- 020 4043 3079,
- Hillcrest Electronic Servicing Ltd Total: 17 Avg: (3.8)
- 160 Lake Rd, Mangakakahi, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- 07-348 5077,
The appliance repair services are courteous and fast to respond. All of them offer good value for money pricing. They are efficient, professional, qualified service agents having lots of years in the industry. They will tackle lots of sorts of appliance whiteware ranging from refrigerators , freezers, washing machines, dryers and cookers.
They are going to work on all sorts of appliances and will aim to fix your problem on the first visit. The repair services have a good reputation in the Tikitere therefore you will be able to count on them to give good service.
We know that you will have a number of options in domestic appliance repair services but we strive to do a good job. This means people can count upon us to do the job promptly getting your whiteware operating once more. For any domestic appliance problems near Tikitere call today.
More About Tikitere
Tikitere, also known as “Hell’s Gate”, is a suburb in Rotorua’s most active geothermal area on State Highway 30, between Lake Rotorua and Lake Rotoiti in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand. It includes many geothermal features such as steaming lakes, mudpools, fumaroles, a mud volcano and the Kakahi Falls, the largest hot waterfall in the southern hemisphere.
The area is operated under the name “Hells Gate”, and offers self-guided and guided tours of the geothermal park, information about its history and Māori culture, and a mud spa.