- Eastern Hammer Hardware Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 179 Main Rd, Waikouaiti 9510, New Zealand
- 03-465 7398,
- Appliance King Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- D2-01/229 Kaikorai Valley Rd, Bradford, Dunedin 9011, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- C/- Kitchen Things 98 Great King St, Dunedin, 9012, New Zealand
- 03-477 0292,
- Appliance King Total: 6 Avg: (4.8)
- 547 Hillside Rd, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
- Washing Machine Repair Service (Dunedin) Total: 17 Avg: (3.7)
- 319 King Edward St, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 03-455 2577,
- Sonntag Fox Electric Total: 8 Avg: (2)
- 381 Princes St, Dunedin, 9016, New Zealand
- 03-477 8845,
The appliance repair businesses are friendly and fast to respond. They provide good value for money pricing. They are dependable, professional, qualified technicians with plenty of years in the appliance repair sector. They will tackle many types of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washing machines, dryers and ovens.
The companies are going to aim to repair any sorts of domestic appliance and will aim to repair the issue first time. The appliance repair services are well-known in the Waikouaiti therefore you will be able to rely on them to offer a good service.
We realise that you will have a range of choices in appliance repair services but we aim to please. This means people are able to rely on us to do the job promptly to get your domestic appliances operating again. For any appliance issues near Waikouaiti ring today.
More About Waikouaiti
Waikouaiti is a small town in East Otago, New Zealand, within the city limits of Dunedin. The town is close to the coast and the mouth of the Waikouaiti River.
Today, Waikouaiti is a retail trade and servicing centre for the surrounding district, which has sheep farming as the principal primary activity. A major egg producer, Zeagold Foods, a branch of Mainland Poultry LTD has a 500,000-hen factory farming operation here and is in the process of expanding over the next year to meet demand for egg products. Hawksbury, 3 km southwest of Waikouaiti, has a cheese factory and shop, a swimming pool and housing developed from the old mental health institution, Cherry Farm. Karitane, 3 km to the southeast has a small fishing port.