- Sonntag Fox Electric Total: 8 Avg: (2)
- 381 Princes St, Dunedin, 9016, New Zealand
- 03-477 8845,
- Washing Machine Repair Service (Dunedin) Total: 17 Avg: (3.7)
- 319 King Edward St, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 03-455 2577,
- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- C/- Kitchen Things 98 Great King St, Dunedin, 9012, New Zealand
- 03-477 0292,
- Appliance King Total: 6 Avg: (4.8)
- 547 Hillside Rd, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
- Appliance King Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- D2-01/229 Kaikorai Valley Rd, Bradford, Dunedin 9011, New Zealand
- 027 566 7723,
- Smyths Living Total: 10 Avg: (4.1)
- 77 Hillside Rd, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012, New Zealand
- 03-455 4670,
These appliance repair businesses are courteous and quick to get in touch. All of them offer good value for money repair costs. They are reliable, experienced repairers with plenty of experience in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies will work on many sorts of domestic appliance including refrigerators , deep freezes, washers, dryers and cookers.
They will work on all sorts of domestic appliance and will hope to repair your issue on the first visit. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Waitati therefore you will be able to rely on them to give good repair job.
We know how you will have a range of choices for whiteware repair companies but we aim to please. This means you can count on us to do the job promptly getting your whiteware operating once more. If you have domestic appliance issues in Waitati call today.
More About Waitati
Waitati, originally known as Waitete, is a small seaside settlement in Otago, New Zealand, within the city limits of Dunedin. It is located close to the tidal mudflats of Blueskin Bay, 19 kilometres north of the Dunedin city centre. The small Waitati River flows through the bay to the sea.
The Dunedin-Waitati Highway section of State Highway 1, formerly and colloquially called Dunedin Northern Motorway, ends at Waitati; the highway continues north from here at a slightly lower grade of construction with more frequent intersections and accesses. Three km to the north, the highway ascends the notorious Kilmog hill. The Main South Line railway curves from east to north through Waitati. The old station yard remains as a train crossing loop and parts of the old station building are used by rail maintenance workers.