- Stewart Appliance Repairs Total: 7 Avg: (3.3)
- 9 Burton Pl, Owhata, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
- 07-345 7804,
- Service Tec Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 5 Tihi Rd, Springfield, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- 020 4043 3079,
- Eastside Electrical Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 684 Te Ngae Rd, Owhata, Rotorua 3020, New Zealand
- 07-345 3885,
- Robertson's Home Appliances - Washing Machine, Fridge, Dishwasher, Dryers, Stove Repairs Rotorua Total: 11 Avg: (5)
- 22 Mountain Rd, Western Heights, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- 07-348 0313,
- Wickett Whiteware Ltd Total: 6 Avg: (5)
- 4/179 Lake Rd, Mangakakahi, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- 07-345 7004,
These appliance repair services are friendly and quick to get in touch. They offer fair pricing. They are efficient, professional, qualified technicians having lots of years in the industry. The repair companies will handle lots of types of appliance whiteware ranging from refrigerators , deep freezes, washers, dryers and cookers.
They are going to aim to repair any sorts of appliances and will hope to fix your issue first time. The repair companies are well-known in the Whakarewarewa therefore you can count on them to give a good repair job.
We understand that you have a range of choices in domestic appliance repair services but we aim to please. As a result people can count upon us to do the repair work as quickly as possible getting your appliances operating again. If you have appliance repair work in Whakarewarewa call today.
More About Whakarewarewa
Whakarewarewa (reduced version of Te Whakarewarewatanga O Te Ope Taua A Wahiao, meaning The gathering place for the war parties of Wahiao, often abbreviated to Whaka by locals) is a Rotorua semi-rural geothermal area in the Taupo Volcanic Zone of New Zealand. This was the site of the Māori fortress of Te Puia, first occupied around 1325, and known as an impenetrable stronghold never taken in battle. Māori have lived here ever since, taking full advantage of the geothermal activity in the valley for heating and cooking.
Whakarewarewa has some 500 pools, most of which are alkaline chloride hot springs, and at least 65 geyser vents, each with their own name. Seven geysers are currently active. Pohutu Geyser, meaning big splash or explosion, erupts approximately hourly to heights of up to 30 m (98 ft).