- Appliance Services Total: 13 Avg: (3.9)
- 128 Antigua St, Addington, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-366 1118,
- Tharcold Service Centre Total: 19 Avg: (2.3)
- Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-478 3104,
- Wishart Appliance Repair Company Total: 12 Avg: (3.8)
- 144 Queens Dr, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-569 9949,
- Appliance Repairs, Parts And Services Total: 31 Avg: (5)
- 9C Trading Pl, Henderson, Auckland 0612, New Zealand
- 021 534 712,
- Surf City Appliance Repairs Total: 4 Avg: (4.8)
- 128 Gill St, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 1252,
- Kings Radio Service Total: 19 Avg: (4.3)
- 36 Harwood St, Hamilton North 3204, New Zealand
- 07-839 3912,
The appliance repair businesses are friendly and quick to respond. They offer fair repair costs. They are efficient, professional, qualified technicians having lots of experience in the industry. The repair companies will work on many sorts of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , freezers, washers, dryers and cookers.
They will work on all types of domestic appliance and will hope to repair the issue on the first visit. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Whitecliffs so you will be able to count on them to offer good service.
We understand that you have a number of options for appliance repairs but we strive to do a good job. This means people can depend upon us to do the repair work promptly getting your whiteware operating again. If you have any domestic appliance repair work near Whitecliffs ring now.
More About Whitecliffs
Whitecliffs is a small town with a population of 117 in the Selwyn District of the Canterbury region of New Zealand’s South Island. It has also been known as South Malvern (Sheffield was formerly known as Malvern), and the name of Whitecliffs comes from terrace cliffs above the Selwyn River. The town was once significantly larger and home to industrial activity such as pottery and brick-making, and coal and sand mining took place nearby. The town’s economic importance was significant enough for the Whitecliffs Branch, a branch line railway from the Midland Line, to be built to the town. It opened on 3 November 1875. Passenger services ceased on 13 March 1949, and due to declining freight, the line was closed entirely on 31 March 1962. The railway’s engine shed still stands in the town.