- Appliance Repairs Wellington Total: 25 Avg: (4.7)
- 20/6 Riddiford St, Newtown, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
- 04-380 0122,
- Liquid Self Service Laundromats Total: 53 Avg: (3.9)
- 195 Rintoul St, Berhampore, Wellington 6023, New Zealand
- 04-389 7926,
- Airwaves Audio Visual Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 30 Mana St, Vogeltown, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
- 027 240 9588,
- Coastal Electronics Paraparaumu - Daily Pickup & Delivery Available Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 4 Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-297 2745,
- Tharcold Service Centre Total: 19 Avg: (2.3)
- Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-478 3104,
- L T Campbell LTD Total: 9 Avg: (4.4)
- 128 Tory St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
- 04-385 9389,
The appliance repair companies are courteous and quick to get in touch. They provide fair pricing. They are dependable, skilled repairers having lots of experience in the industry. They can work on lots of types of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , deep freezes, washing machines, clothes dryers and ovens.
The companies are going to work on any types of appliances and will aim to repair your issue first time. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Berhampore therefore you can depend on them to offer a good service.
We understand that you will have a range of choices for appliance repair companies but we aim to please. This means you are able to depend on us to do the job accurately to get your appliances working again. If you have whiteware issues in Berhampore ring today.
More About Berhampore
Berhampore (pronounced [bɑ:(h)ərəmˌpʊə]) is a city and a municipality in the state of West Bengal, India. As of the 2011 census, it had a population of 305,609 and was the seventh largest city in West Bengal (after Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri, Durgapur, Bardhaman and Malda). It used to be known as Brahmapur because many of the Brahmin families settled here. Berhampore is the administrative headquarters of the Murshidabad district. It is located about 200 km (124 mi) from Kolkata, the state capital.