Look for appliance repair businesses in Christchurch.
Click a place below for more details.
(03) 344 1530
4/ 8 Vulcan Place, Middleton, Christchurch
Mon-Fri 6:00 am - 7:00 pm
How to get whiteware problems sorted fast by an expert with an on-time guarantee Ways we can help you save...
- Wrights Appliance Repairs Total: 1 Avg: (4)
- 7 Ourbridge St, Kainga, Christchurch 8083, New Zealand
- 03-323 9461,
- Ascot Television Services Total: 16 Avg: (3.2)
- 9 Birmingham Dr, Middleton, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-339 0539,
- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 19 Avg: (1.8)
- 2/19 Nga Mahi Rd, Sockburn, Christchurch 8440, New Zealand
- 03-348 6060,
- Appliance Services Total: 13 Avg: (3.9)
- 128 Antigua St, Addington, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-366 1118,
- Tim's Appliance Repairs Total: 7 Avg: (5)
- 22 Six Silvers Ave, Halswell, Christchurch 8025, New Zealand
- 021 128 3024,
- Saxon Appliances Total: 79 Avg: (2.2)
- 383 Wilsons Road North, Phillipstown, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
- 03-365 6404,
The appliance repair businesses are courteous and quick to get in touch. They offer good value for money pricing. They are reliable, professional, qualified repairers with plenty of experience in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies can work on many types of appliance whiteware ranging from fridges , deep freezes, washers, dryers and ovens.
They are going to aim to repair any sorts of domestic appliance and will hope to repair the problem first time. The repair services are well-known in the Christchurch so you will be able to rely on them to offer a good service.
We know how you will have a number of options in domestic appliance repair services so we strive to do a good job. As a result people can count on us to do the job promptly to get your domestic appliances working again. If you have appliance problems near Christchurch ring today.
More About Christchurch
Christchurch (/ˈkraɪstʃɜːrtʃ/; Māori: Ōtautahi) is the largest city in the South Island of New Zealand and the seat of the Canterbury Region. The Christchurch urban area lies on the South Island’s east coast, just north of Banks Peninsula. It is home to 404,500 residents, making it New Zealand’s third-most populous city behind Auckland and Wellington. The Avon River flows through the centre of the city, with an urban park located along its banks.