- Tim's Appliance Repairs Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 30 Tennyson St, Rolleston 7614, New Zealand
- 021 128 3024,
- Appliance Services Total: 13 Avg: (3.9)
- 128 Antigua St, Addington, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-366 1118,
- ApplianceWorks Ltd Total: 19 Avg: (1.8)
- 2/19 Nga Mahi Rd, Sockburn, Christchurch 8440, New Zealand
- 03-348 6060,
- Espresso Tools New Zealand Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 91 Kingsley St, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand
- 0800 832 448,
- Tim's Appliance Repairs Total: 7 Avg: (5)
- 22 Six Silvers Ave, Halswell, Christchurch 8025, New Zealand
- 021 128 3024,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and quick to get in touch. They offer good value for money repair costs. They are dependable, professional, qualified technicians with plenty of years in the appliance repair sector. They can work on lots of sorts of appliance whiteware ranging from refrigerators , deep freezes, washers, clothes dryers and ovens.
They will work on any types of appliances and will aim to fix your problem first time. The appliance repair services are well-known in the Doyleston so you will be able to depend on them to provide good service.
We realise how you will have a range of choices for whiteware repair companies so we strive to do a good job. As a result you can rely upon us to do the job promptly to get your whiteware operating once more. If you have domestic appliance issues in Doyleston ring today.
More About Doyleston
Doyleston is a small Canterbury township in the South Island of New Zealand. It was named after Joseph Hastings Doyle, a publican from Christchurch who moved to the locality.
Doyleston promised to be one of the main townships in the Ellesmere area, but before long Leeston overtook it and some businesses moved there. Doyleston had a school for many years, but it consolidated with Leeston School in the late 1930s.
Doyleston featured a hall on the main street (the second on the site), but partly due to a car crash it was pulled down, making way for new housing. Doyleston’s main attraction now is Osborne Park, which has been the centre for junior soccer in Ellesmere for a number of years.