- Appliance Rescue Total: 11 Avg: (3.1)
- 117 Greenwood Blvd, Otaki 5581, New Zealand
- 04-902 5412,
- Leppard Electrical Appliance Services Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 3 Hydrangea Lane, Milson, Palmerston North 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 2785,
- Mac's Appliance Services Total: 7 Avg: (3.3)
- 1 Vernon Ave, Takaro, Palmerston North 4412, New Zealand
- 06-356 4000,
- Managh Electrical Total: 3 Avg: (4.7)
- 102 Main St, Pahiatua 4910, New Zealand
- 06-376 7477,
- Central Rentals Total: 33 Avg: (4.8)
- 96 Princess St, Palmerston North, 4410, New Zealand
- 06-354 4737,
- Appliance Fix Ltd Total: 7 Avg: (5)
- 22 Read St, Horowhenua, Levin 5510, New Zealand
- 06-210 2666,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and quick to get in touch. All of them provide good value for money repair costs. They are reliable, experienced service agents having lots of years in the industry. The repair companies can handle many types of domestic appliance including refrigerators , deep freezes, washing machines, clothes dryers and cookers.
They are going to aim to repair any sorts of appliances and will aim to fix the problem on the first visit. The appliance repair companies have a good reputation in the Eketahuna therefore you will be able to rely on them to provide a good repair job.
We realise how you have a range of options in whiteware repair services so we strive to do a good job. As a result people are able to rely on us to do the repair work accurately to get your whiteware operating again. For any whiteware problems in Eketahuna call now.
More About Eketahuna
Eketahuna (Māori: Eketāhuna) is a small rural service town, the most southerly in the Tararua District in the Manawatu-Wanganui region of the North Island of New Zealand, but is considered to be in northern Wairarapa. It was called Mellemskov, but was renamed soon after its founding, and was colloquially known as Jackeytown. The 2013 census recorded Eketahuna’s population at 441; down from 456 in 2006.
The town is located at the foot of the Tararua Ranges which lie to the west. It is 35 kilometres north of Masterton and a similar distance south of Palmerston North. It is situated on State Highway 2 and the eastern bank of the Makakahi River.