- Tharcold Service Centre Total: 19 Avg: (2.3)
- Glover St, Ngauranga, Wellington 6035, New Zealand
- 04-478 3104,
- D & L Appliance Services Total: 9 Avg: (3.7)
- Parklands Ave, Bell Block, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand
- 06-755 2028,
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances Total: 37 Avg: (2.3)
- 78 Springs Rd, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand
- 0800 372 273,
- Surf City Appliance Repairs Total: 4 Avg: (4.8)
- 128 Gill St, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- 06-758 1252,
- Espresso Tools New Zealand Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 91 Kingsley St, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023, New Zealand
- 0800 832 448,
- Wishart Appliance Repair Company Total: 12 Avg: (3.8)
- 144 Queens Dr, Lower Hutt 5010, New Zealand
- 04-569 9949,
The appliance repair businesses are courteous and fast to get in touch. They provide good value for money pricing. They are dependable, experienced technicians with lots of years in the appliance repair sector. The repair companies will tackle many sorts of domestic appliance including fridges , freezers, washers, dryers and cookers.
They are going to aim to repair any sorts of appliances and will hope to fix your problem first time. The appliance repair services have a good reputation in the Hector so you can rely on them to offer a good repair job.
We understand how you will have a range of choices in appliance repair services so we strive to do a good job. This means people can rely on us to do the job accurately getting your appliances operating once more. For any whiteware issues near Hector call now.
More About Hector
In Greek mythology and Roman mythology, Hector (/ˈhɛktər/; Ἕκτωρ, Hektōr, pronounced [héktɔːr]) was a Trojan prince and the greatest fighter for Troy in the Trojan War. He acted as leader of the Trojans and their allies in the defence of Troy, “killing 31,000 Greek fighters”, offers Hyginus.
In Greek, Héktōr is a derivative of the verb ἔχειν, ékhein, archaic form *ἕχειν, hékhein (‘to have’ or ‘to hold’), from Proto-Indo-European *seĝh- (‘to hold’). Héktōr, or Éktōr as found in Aeolic poetry, is also an epithet of Zeus in his capacity as ‘he who holds [everything together]’. Hector’s name could thus be taken to mean ‘holding fast’.