- A C Servicing Limited Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Maraetai, Auckland 2018, New Zealand
- 0800 227 378,
- Comply Guy Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 2 Holbrook Pl, Cockle Bay, Auckland 2014, New Zealand
- 0800 669 999,
- Bardo Appliance Servicing Total: 10 Avg: (4.6)
- 25 Evelyn Rd, Cockle Bay, Auckland 2014, New Zealand
- 027 633 3524,
- East City Stove Repairs Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 22 Cascades Rd, Pakuranga, Auckland 2010, New Zealand
- 0274 516 454,
- SOS Appliance Repairs Total: 4 Avg: (4.3)
- 43 Fratley Ave, Farm Cove, Auckland 2012, New Zealand
- 09-533 6954,
- Waiheke Appliance Services Ltd Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 102 Ostend Rd, Ostend, Waiheke Island 1081, New Zealand
- 09-372 7285,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and fast to respond. All of them provide fair pricing. They are reliable, skilled service agents with lots of experience in the industry. The repair companies can handle many sorts of appliance whiteware ranging from refrigerators , deep freezes, washing machines, clothes dryers and ovens.
The companies will work on any types of domestic appliance and will hope to repair your problem on the first visit. The repair companies have a good reputation in the Maraetai therefore you will be able to count on them to give good repair job.
We realise that you will have a range of options for domestic appliance repairs so we aim to please. As a result you are able to depend on us to do the job promptly getting your whiteware operating again. If you have any whiteware repair work near Maraetai ring today.
More About Maraetai
Maraetai is a town in the former Manukau City and the easternmost suburb of greater Auckland in New Zealand.
The closest town, Beachlands, lies approximately 4 km to the west. Its name is Māori meaning “meeting place by the sea”. Maraetai was the original name for the smooth, calm tidal passage now known as Tamaki Strait, which is sheltered by Te Motu Arai-roa (“The Long Sheltering Island”) now called Waiheke Island. The site of present-day Maraetai suburb was formerly the pā and kāinga (village) settlement known as Pohaturoa. In English, Maraetai means “meeting place by the sea”. One of the better known functions of a marae is to facilitate hui (tribal gatherings).