- Appliance Services Total: 13 Avg: (3.9)
- 128 Antigua St, Addington, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
- 03-366 1118,
- Surefreeze Appliances Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Mairehau, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
- 0274 317 300,
- Powerserve Electrical Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 11 Langstone Ln, Northcote, Christchurch 8052, New Zealand
- 03-964 5621,
- Andys Appliance Repairs & Sales Total: 2 Avg: (3)
- 11 Langstone Ln, Papanui, Christchurch 8052, New Zealand
- 03-354 5581,
- Cold Chain Services Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 9 Langstone Ln, Northcote, Christchurch 8052, New Zealand
- 03-354 5658,
The appliance repair businesses are friendly and fast to get in touch. All of them provide fair repair costs. They are dependable, experienced service agents having plenty of experience in the industry. They can handle many sorts of domestic appliance ranging from fridges , freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers and ovens.
They are going to aim to repair all types of appliances and will aim to fix your issue first time. The appliance repair companies are well-known in the Papanui therefore you will be able to count on them to give a good repair job.
We know how you will have a number of choices for appliance repair companies so we aim to please. This means people can rely upon us to do the job as quickly as possible getting your appliances working once more. For whiteware repair work near Papanui call today.
More About Papanui
Papanui is a major suburb of Christchurch, New Zealand. It is situated five kilometers to the northwest of the city centre. Papanui is a middle socio-economic area with a population of 3,645 consisting predominantly of Pākehā (NZ European & Others) 86.9%, Māori 5.3%, Pacific peoples 3.1%, Asian 7.6%, Middle Eastern/Latin American/African 0.7% (2013 Census). The suburb is located at the junction of three busy thoroughfares; Papanui Road leading to the City, the Main North Road that leads to North Canterbury and Harewood Road that leads to Christchurch International Airport. However, as with most Christchurch suburbs, Papanui has no defined borders. Christchurch is internationally known as the “Garden City” and Papanui is a fine example of the city’s gardening prowess. The city has warm summers and cool winters, and is the gateway to Mount Hutt and other Southern Alps ski-fields, and to whale watching in Kaikoura.