- Scripps Electrical Limited Total: 19 Avg: (4.5)
- 136 Lower Dent St, Whangarei, 0110, New Zealand
- 09-438 9512,
- Appliance Tech limited Total: 5 Avg: (3.4)
- 8 Kaka St, Morningside, Whangarei 0110, New Zealand
- 021 595 986,
- Appliance tech Total: 4 Avg: (3)
- Port Whangarei, Whangarei 0110, New Zealand
- 021 595 986,
- Searle Electronics Total: 11 Avg: (4.4)
- 133 Cameron St, Whangarei, Vinetown 0110, New Zealand
- 09-438 2445,
- Appliance Guy Whangarei Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- Hikurangi 0114, New Zealand
- 09-433 7323,
- Tempsol Ltd Total: 0 Avg: (0)
- 1184 Sandspit Rd, Auckland 0982, New Zealand
- 09-425 9565,
These appliance repair companies are courteous and quick to get in touch. All of them provide fair pricing. They are reliable, skilled repairers with plenty of years in the industry. The repair companies can tackle many sorts of domestic appliance including refrigerators , freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers and ovens.
The companies are going to work on all sorts of domestic appliance and will aim to repair your issue first time. The repair services are well-known in the Paparoa therefore you can rely on them to offer a good repair job.
We realise that you will have a range of choices in whiteware repair companies so we strive to do a good job. As a result you can count on us to do the repair work accurately to get your appliances operating once more. For domestic appliance problems near Paparoa call now.
More About Paparoa
Paparoa is a settlement in Northland, New Zealand. The Paparoa Stream flows from the east, through the settlement, and into the Paparoa Creek to the south, which joins the Arapaoa River which is part of the Kaipara Harbour. State Highway 12 passes through Paparoa. Matakohe is 6 km to the south west, and Maungaturoto is 12 km east.
Paparoa was one of several Kaipara settlements established by a religious group known as Albertlanders. Port Albert near Wellsford was the main settlement, and Matakohe was another. They settled at the Paparoa Block in 1863. The land was burnt off so that corn and grass could be planted.