- Appliance Repair Care Ltd Total: 18 Avg: (4.8)
- 24 Bell St, Whanganui, 4500, New Zealand
- 06-345 5433,
- Leppard Electrical Appliance Services Total: 3 Avg: (3.7)
- 3 Hydrangea Lane, Milson, Palmerston North 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 2785,
- Central Rentals Total: 33 Avg: (4.8)
- 96 Princess St, Palmerston North, 4410, New Zealand
- 06-354 4737,
- Mac's Appliance Services Total: 7 Avg: (3.3)
- 1 Vernon Ave, Takaro, Palmerston North 4412, New Zealand
- 06-356 4000,
- Thermo King Manawatu Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- Roslyn, Palmerston North 4414, New Zealand
- 06-357 1342,
- Lange's A1 Appliance Servicing Total: 13 Avg: (3.5)
- 403 Eastbourne St W, Hastings, 4122, New Zealand
- 06-877 6482,
The appliance repair services are courteous and quick to respond. They offer good value for money pricing. They are reliable, professional, qualified technicians having lots of experience in the appliance repair sector. They can work on many sorts of appliance whiteware ranging from refrigerators , freezers, washers, clothes dryers and ovens.
The companies are going to aim to repair all sorts of appliances and will hope to repair the problem on the first visit. The repair services have a good reputation in the Ruahine so you will be able to rely on them to offer a good repair job.
We know that you will have a number of options in domestic appliance repairs so we strive to do a good job. This means you can count on us to do the job accurately getting your appliances operating once more. If you have any whiteware issues near Ruahine call today.
More About Ruahine
The Ruahine Range is the largest of several mountain ranges in the North Island of New Zealand that form a ridge running parallel with the east coast of the island between East Cape and Wellington. The ridge is at its most pronounced from the central North Island down to Wellington, where it comprises the Ruahine, Tararua and Rimutaka Ranges.
The Ruahines run northeast-southwest for 110 kilometres from inland Hawke’s Bay to near Woodville. It is separated in the south from the northern end of the Tararua Range by the Manawatu Gorge.