- Stove Works Electrical Total: 2 Avg: (5)
- 8 Kerlin Cres, West Harbour, Auckland 0618, New Zealand
- 0508 478 683,
- Commercial Cleaning Repairs Total: 28 Avg: (4.8)
- 6 Tony St, Henderson, Auckland 0610, New Zealand
- 09-836 0937,
- ESI Appliance Services Auckland City Total: 15 Avg: (2.9)
- 2/604 Rosebank Rd, Avondale, Auckland 0604, New Zealand
- 09-360 0965,
- Harbour Appliance Services Total: 16 Avg: (4.5)
- 34 Fitzherbert Ave, West Harbour, Auckland 0618, New Zealand
- 0800 532 823,
- RNR Repairs Ltd for GHD Repairs Total: 32 Avg: (4.9)
- 83 Tirimoana Rd, Te Atatu South, Auckland 0602, New Zealand
- 0210 663 143,
These appliance repair companies are friendly and quick to get in touch. All of them provide good value for money repair costs. They are reliable, experienced service agents having lots of experience in the industry. They will handle many sorts of domestic appliance ranging from refrigerators , deep freezes, washers, clothes dryers and cookers.
The companies are going to work on all types of appliances and will aim to repair the job first time. The repair services have a good reputation in the Te Atatu Peninsula therefore you will be able to count on them to give a good service.
We understand how you will have a range of choices in whiteware repair companies but we strive to do a good job. This means you are able to rely upon us to do the repair work promptly getting your whiteware working again. For whiteware issues near Te Atatu Peninsula call now.
More About Te Atatu Peninsula
Te Atatu Peninsula
(also known as Te Atatu North)
is a waterfront suburb of Auckland City surrounded by the Waitemata Harbour with extensive views of the city skyline, central city and north shore. There are also direct views of the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
In the early 1980s, Emi Groot who moved there and decided that “Te Atatu Peninsula” was more fitting, so proceeded to use “Peninsula” instead of “North”.
The name “Te Atatu Peninsula” was formally adopted by the Waitakere Council in 1997. The Harbourside suburb is also known as “The Pen”, “Tat Pen”, “Tat”, “Tat Norf” or “Tat North”.