- Heathcote Appliances 100% Total: 1 Avg: (1)
- 138 Thames St, Morrinsville 3300, New Zealand
- 07-889 3125,
- Doug Robinson Appliances Ltd Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 25/49B Tawn Pl, Te Rapa, Hamilton 3200, New Zealand
- 07-847 7900,
- Pounamu Taonga Greenstone Shop Total: 192 Avg: (4.7)
- 140 Wayside Rd, Te Kauwhata 3782, New Zealand
- 07-826 3156,
- S&J Appliance Servicing Limited Total: 15 Avg: (3.9)
- 2/16 Alpito Pl, Pukekohe 2120, New Zealand
- 09-238 6608,
- Elite Appliance Servicing Total: 4 Avg: (3.3)
- 25/518 Buckland Rd, Buckland 2677, New Zealand
- 09-238 7303,
The appliance repair companies are friendly and fast to get in touch. They offer good value for money repair costs. They are efficient, experienced technicians having plenty of years in the industry. The repair companies will work on many types of appliance whiteware including refrigerators , freezers, washers, clothes dryers and ovens.
They are going to work on any sorts of appliances and will hope to fix the issue on the first visit. The appliance repair companies are well-known in the Te Kauwhata therefore you will be able to count on them to give good service.
We know that you have a number of choices for whiteware repair companies but we strive to do a good job. As a result you can depend on us to do the repair work promptly to get your appliances working again. For appliance problems near Te Kauwhata ring now.
More About Te Kauwhata
Te Kauwhata is a small town in the north of the Waikato region of New Zealand, situated close to the western shore of Lake Waikare, some 40 km north of Hamilton. The township population in 2006 was 1294 with perhaps up to 13,000 in surrounding areas.
The Maori name, “Te Kauwhata” means: te: the; kau: empty; whata: storehouse – The Empty Storehouse.
Te Kauwhata is the site of a range of farms, including dairy and dry stock, as well as extensive horticulture. Of note is that Te Kauwhata, or “TK” as the locals say, is bordered by the largest swamp in the southern hemisphere, otherwise known as the Whangamarino Swamp.